The Hunger Games World
Welcome..To the 17th Annual Hunger Games! And may the odds...be ever in your favor....!

District 2 ~Rp

View previous topic View next topic Go down

District 2 ~Rp

Post by Athena Waters on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:19 pm

Rp here.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: District 2 ~Rp

Post by Athena Waters on Thu Jun 07, 2012 8:45 pm

Celestia:
I jumped on the stones that popped out of the stream, i hurried to my home with bandages and medicine bundled in my arms, a sick patient needing them.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Fri Jun 08, 2012 12:35 am

Celestia:
I pushed open the cracking wood door, that barely stood on it's henges, our home. Most people expect the people of District 2, would have it good, sure we never go hungry, but we don't live in good houses. We live in close quarters, rotting homes. I wrapped the persons leg with the bandage, the blood seeping in before i even finished wrapping. Their leg rotted away. "I'm going to hell aren't I?" She asked. "No...your going to heaven, don't think just cause your leg looks like shit, doesn't mean you're going to hell.." I said, putting a warm rag on her head, and tucking her into bed. "Sleep well." I murmured. My grandma has been sick for three weeks, a deep cut from my father wounded her leg. My fathers gone now, found some other family to hurt.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Whishart on Sat Jun 09, 2012 7:02 pm

(Tone it down a little.)

Artemis Whishart
Admin

View user profile http://hungergamesworld.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Sat Jun 09, 2012 9:51 pm

(Aww..ok.)

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Whishart on Sun Jun 10, 2012 12:19 am

(Just sometimes.)

Artemis Whishart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:45 am

Celestia:
I crossed the stream, headed into the woods to cross to the other town, to trade my uncles grains and corn for medicine that my mother needed. We have 7 sick people in our home. I handed Albert the grain for anystetia medicine. "Thank you ma'am!" He said, handing me the bottle of medicine. "My familys wishes." I said, running off to Mary, who i always trade the corn in for some medicine, but she always gives me a loaf of bread for my family.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:11 am

Celestia:
I crossed home, hearing my mother call. "Celestia! Beeilen Sie nach Hause, Abendessen bereit, Sie haben die Ware gehandelt?" She yelled. (Celestia! Hurry home, dinners ready! Have you traded the goods?)

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Whishart on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:15 am

(American website! XD.)

Artemis Whishart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:18 am

(XD, i translated it )

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Artemis Whishart on Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:23 am

(Good.)

Artemis Whishart
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Fri Jun 15, 2012 7:40 pm

Celestia:
"I have mama. Is dinner ready?" I asked, rushing inside to the smell of cooked deer and elk.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:57 pm

Celestia:
My young sister, Malory, who is 7, had run off into town to play around with the sticks, and explore the town. She wasn't back yet. "Mama, wheres Malory?" I asked, helped the sick men eat the fresh warm stew. "I don't know, can you go find her, I'll take them from here." She asked. I nodded my head, stepping out the cracking wooden door. I wandered through the town, asking if anyone had seen my sister, lots of people gave me sad little glances, before moving on, but someone told me she headed towards the ditch, hadn't seen here since. (By know you get the feeling shes dead XD). I pushed through the brush, going to the very deep ditch, where the ground cut off into nothing but a deep muddy ditch. I peered into it, instantly seeing, the wore, torn, body of someone who resembled my little sister, by far. Knees scrapped, tiny hands, small frail body, brown hair, with blonde highlights. Blue eyes. Yes, this was her. I climbed carefully into the ditch, seeing where her tiny feet, slipped in, unknowing mind. I softly walk towards her, sensing she probably broke her neck in the fall, the way it stuck. Her skull cracked a bit by a jutting rock. I pulled her into my arms, seeing her face peaceful, i carried her softly home, tucking her in bed, knowing she was dead, but hoping she would wake up. The feelings inside me were horrible. A big lump in my throat. My eyes always watering. Trembling, stomach lurching, knees wobbling, unsteady voice, runny nose. I was a broken person. Mama, didn't know yet...she was in the back, feeding sick men, who will most likely die, but still giving them thin hope.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:36 pm

Celestia:
"Mama! Come here..." I said unsteadly. "Yes?" She asked, walking into the room, freezing instantly. "What happened?" She demanded, pushing me out of the way, and sitting on the bed. "She fell in the ditch, broke her neck, and hit her head on a rock." I said, touching my mothers hair. She hit my hand away.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:48 pm

Celestia:
"Don't act that way!" I screamed, feeling anger overcoming my emotions and grief. "You have no right! I just found her, I didn't do it..." I said, going silent, feeling my voice escaping me.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Athena Waters on Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:53 pm

Celestia:
My mother went silent as one of Malorys eyelids opened a crack. "Ma.." She croaked. "I don't think the broken bone was Fatil?" I asked my mother. "It was...shes barely alive...living off single breaths, she was knocked out cold from the head injury, but the broken neck, is going to be fatil." My mother said calmy, brushing my little sisters hair back out of her face. I walked out of the room, and started to feed the sick men.

Athena Waters
Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content Today at 6:06 am

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top